Monday, January 16, 2012

Call the Cops!

Sometimes it's hard to decide if you should call 9-1-1 or not.  Here are some situations that I decided it was the thing to do.
*Enraged drunken man heaves a bar stool over the bar at me while I was bartending.
*A friend's brother was crying and bleeding from the ear on the street corner.  He said he was mugged, but it turned out that he was drunk and somehow slammed the side of his head into something.
*Crazy man walking fast, in big circles in elementary school playground across the street from my house, repeatedly yelling to himself/anyone - "The white man is DEAD!"
*Car driving the wrong way on the beltline, along side of me on the opposite side, for, like, four miles.
I wish I wouldn't have called on my friends brother, because he ended up paying for an unnesesary ambulance ride, but I'm pretty pumped about the other ones.  Nothing wrong with helping the law fight the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment